Blue and Green Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Finding Out We Are Having a Boy...

When I was 18 weeks (on the dot) pregnant, we went in for our anatomy ultrasound on February 10th! Thankfully, I didn't have crazy dreams that kept me up all night about if we were having a boy or a girl, but I was pretty anxious to find out. The week before the ultrasound, I asked Nathan if he had a feeling one way or the other, and he was thinking girl. I really didn't know if I had a feeling--I think I had wanted a girl for a long time but had always been surrounded by boys (3 brothers and the cousins that lived near us were all boys), so I was thinking I was probably destined to have a boy. When we found out we were having a boy, it took me by surprise because I thought just maybe I would have a girl, but I have heard so many great things about the mother/son bond, so I am excited to see what that's all about! I am really excited now, and I know that God knows exactly what He is doing, so here we go...life with a baby boy begins in just 14 1/2 weeks or so :)



1 comment: