Blue and Green Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here We Go...

Time to start a family blog as we await the arrival of our first baby...baby boy Brady! Today, I am 25 weeks along with 15 to go, and we just cannot wait to meet this little guy. It's Saturday, and we are spending this day getting a few more things ready for Brady's nursery! Nathan stained a dresser that we already had, so it would match Brady's crib and changer, and I am working on the letters that will hang above Brady's crib. Previously, my dad and stepmom came for a visit, and we put my dad to work as he worked with Nathan to put the crib and changer together (see pictures). We LOVE these two pieces that we found a JCPenney--I never would have thought to look there for cribs, but they have an awesome selection on their website, and the quality is great! More pictures to come as these little projects get completed :) Happy SUNNY Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment